Recover Corrupted Memory Card Data
Memory card is a portable storage device used to extend the memory space of any electronic gadgets. It is used in various devices such as cameras, mobile phones, camcorders, etc. But sometimes, it might happen that memory card gets corrupted due to certain reasons. As a result of which all files and folder stored in memory card become inaccessible. User is unable to access such files and get panicked. Under such condition, user opts for third party tool to recover files from corrupt memory card.
Card Memory Recovery tool is advanced tool that perform corrupt memory card recovery with utmost ease. This software can be easily downloaded and installed on all the latest version of Windows and Mac operating system. By using this tool, you are capable of recovering data from corrupt or broken memory card. Apart from corrupt memory card recovery, this program can be used to recover photos from formatted xD card, SD card, USB drive, etc. It recovers data from corrupt memory card functioning on different file system such as FAT16, NTFS, EXFAT, HFS, HFS Plus and so on. Card Memory Recovery tool is available online to recover deleted or lost files from corrupt memory card in few simple steps.
Corrupt memory card recovery
- Virus attack is one of the reasons responsible for corruption of memory card. When your memory card is connected to infected system then there are wide chances that virus enters into the memory card. As a result of which memory card get corrupted and all files and folder stored in it become inaccessible.
- File system of any storage device allocates the location of files and folder. Sometimes due to any reason file system get corrupted which later on corrupts the memory card. Under such circumstances, user is unable to access their files.
- Bad sector is a space on your memory card which damaged due to overheating or power sink. Any files written over it get corrupted and become inaccessible.
Above are some of reasons due to which memory card gets corrupted and data stored in it become inaccessible. You can use this software to recover data from corrupt memory card successfully. It is compatible on all the latest version of operating system. This tool can be used to recover all types of media files. To know more about media file recovery from memory card, visit: www.cardmemoryrecovery.com/multimedia.html
Precaution taken to avoid above mentioned scenarios
- Always upgrade your antivirus to the latest version in order to overcome the scenario of card corruption.
- Prepare back up of important files to avoid data loss situation from any storage device.
Features of Card Memory Recovery Tool
- This recovery application can be installed on all major versions of Mac OS including Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc.
- It could recover data from corrupt memory card on even Windows based computers, and can easily work with Windows 8, Vista, 7, XP, etc.
- With this tool, you are able to recover photos from memory card and several other file formats such as music files, videos, PDF, Word documents, Excel files, etc.
- In a very limited time span it recovers huge amount of data from corrupted memory cards.
- Files that are recovered from corrupted memory card can be saved to any destination of the hard drive, and also they can be saved to any storage media including CD or DVD etc.
- You can preview recovered file before restoration. Demo version allow user to view recover if you want to save recovered file then you need to purchase this software.
Few Steps to Recover Files from Corrupt Memory Card
- In order to recover data that from Memory Card series on your computers, first download this recovery software and launch it. In the main screen from either of the two option user needs to hit one option "Recover Photos" and proceed further to restore back all files.
- From the new window that pops up, user need to select either of the option "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" and click on the next button to move ahead.
- Once you click the next button, a new screen pops out, in this new screen you have to select a particular drive from which they want to recover deleted files. In case of external storage card user can click on the option Memory card.
- Once the particular drive is selected, a thoroughout scan will be automated and will analyze all items and restores it back in a new location.User here can preview the file type before the recovery is actually over either in "Data Type View" or "File Type View" and hence if satisfied with the recovery process can save the retrieved file.