Way to Recover Deleted Files on MiniSD Card
MiniSD card is a Secure Digital card which has been crafted and introduced based on flash memory technology. It was launched in the market by the SD card association in the year 2003. Its storage capacity ranges between 16MB to 4GB. Different brands that have launched mini SD cards are- Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, PNY etc. The different device that supports mini SD card includes- mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, iPods etc. Sometimes your miniSD card may act horrible when they gets worn out and dies on you. If it is in your iPod, you lose all your music files, in case of digi cam, you picture files goes missing, if it is your mobile phone then, you lose not only images but also video files, audio files, recordable files and sometimes even contacts and personal messages. Your files and folders of miniSD card gets deleted when there is a faulty file transfer issue, files are being deleted accidentally or card has been formatted accidentally. Earlier it was a matter of concern when data files on your miniSD card were deleted inadvertently on unintentionally. But now, with the advent of technology “How to recover deleted files on miniSD card?” is no more a serious issue. You can now not only get back data from mini SD card but also video files of SD card from Mac and Windows OS. To know more on video recovery from SD card on Mac computers visit the link: http://www.cardmemoryrecovery.com/video-on-sd-for-mac.html.
Did you ever unintentionally ended up deleting few of your treasured clicks from your mobile phone? This is most common and it happens with every one sometime or the other. Sometimes we try to select multiple photo files to delete at a time but in a hurry-burry, we sometime even mark a treasured click that was preserved to make memories alive. It throws us into a stressful situation. At that moment user must be worried a lot and might keep wondering to find a perfect solution for the recovery process. How to Recover Deleted Files on Mini SD Card? Well, if you are in such a panic stricken situation then you need to try out this SD card restoration program. Using this application one can also get back files from PNY memory card, HP, Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk memory cards etc.
Attractive Features of this Software-
It performs fast restoration of deleted files and folders from different types and brands of memory card from both Windows and Mac computers. It can instantly within no time retrieve back more than 280 different types of file. This software also supports Fat 16, Fat32, NTFS, ExtFAT, HFSX, HFS+ types of files. There is a feature to resume the recover session after selecting the option “Save Recovery session”. One can also save the undeleted data files into CD or DVD’s. It rescues back deleted images, multimedia or digital media files and folders from external USB device. Learn more about MMC data file restoration in details on how does the entire restoration process runs.
It is highly advised not to perform any read / write operation into the mini portable storage device after the deletion of any type of files. At the same time it is recommended not to use the camera to capture images in order to prevent overwriting of the files. It is always better to keep the battery charged to maximum either in your digital camera or local machines. User themselves should carefully handle the devices. Immediately switch to certain recovery software which is trustable so that there exists a maximum chance of restoration of deleted files and folders from your miniSD card
The most common and top ranked reason behind deletion of files from miniSD card includes-
- We humans are known to make mistakes. Sometimes when our SD card is within our digital camera or is connected to our personal computer and we preview all the image or video files that are stored into it directly. But, the worst happens when we select the “Delete” option or press the “Format” option. This results into deletion of important files and folders from the external storage device. for recovery from Micro SD card you need Card memory Recovery tool.
- The other way of deletion of contents from SD card is while transferring SD card files from it to personal computer or vice-versa. Hence user must be careful with the file transfer process.
- Since miniSD cards are compatible with different devices hence frequently the same memory card is used in multiple devices. This results into infection of memory card by suspicious malwares or spyware. Hence when we run an antivirus program they delete the particular file that gets infected. This also results in deletion of data files from our miniSD card.
Note: There are various reasons responsible for deletion of files from cards. Sometimes due to corruption of memory card, user to forced to format memory card as result of which all files and foder get wiped out from cards. In such situation, you can use this recovery tool to overcome such scenario in few simple steps. To know how to recover data from corrupt memory card, refer this link: http://www.cardmemoryrecovery.com/corrupt.html
Steps To Install the SD Card Recovery Software-
- In order to recover deleted data and files from new miniSD memory card user first needs to download this recovery software and launch it on their gadget that supports the storage medium or on the computer. In the main screen from either of the two option user needs to hit the option "Recover Files" and proceed further to restore back all the deleted files.
- From the new window that pops up, user need to select the option "Recover Deleted Files" and click on the next button to move ahead.
- Once you click the next button, a new screen pops out, in this new screen you have to select a particular drive from which they want to recover deleted files. In case of external storage card user can click on the option Memory card.
- Once the particular drive is selected, a thorough scan randomly checks for all the deleted items and restores it back in a new location.User here can preview the file type after the recovery process is over either in "Data Type View" or "File Type View" and hence if satisfied with the recovery process can save the retrieved file.