Deleted Music Files Recovery from Memory Card
Memory card is one of the most popular mini storage device available in market. This memory card is used by people across the world for storing various types of files such as songs, pictures, captures raw images, recorded videos and many others. People use them with their electronic devices, including mp3 player, digital cameras, smartphones, Camcorders, video game console and others to save files. These memory cards are very small in size, compatible with different electronic devices, easy to use, capable to save large number of files and have high files transfer rate. There are different types of memory cards available in market which has specially developed for numerous devices such as Secure Digital card, CF card, MMC, SDHC card, XC card, Mini SD card and many others.
Each of them has some specific features which allow people to use these cards to save various types of files easily. People can utilize a memory card for saving their favorite song tracks so that they can listen them by connecting it with mp3 player or smartphones. Apart of these features of memory card, it is not free from problems. Most of the people face their songs deletion or loss issue from memory card. After deletion or loss of songs, these are still present in memory card until it is not overwritten with another data. Due to this property of memory card, it allows people to recover songs from memory card. But the recovery of songs from memory card cannot be achieved by using any manual way.
In order to restore songs from memory card, people need an advanced recovery program which enables them to get back music files from memory card without any more difficulty. Card Memory Recovery is one of the highly efficient recovery utility which has specially developed to recover music files from memory card just by following few mouse clicks. This hassle free software is developed with the help of advanced searching algorithms to perform deep scanning and easily recover songs from memory card within few mouse clicks.
Causes of songs deletion from Memory Card:
- Unknowingly deletion of songs from card
- Formatting of memory card
- Corruption of card File system
- Incorrectly pressing “Delete All” button of camera
- Virus infection on memory card
- Improper handling of card
- Memory card corruption
Features of Card Memory Recovery Application:
- Allows to get back songs from memory cards on all the latest versions of Windows and Mac based operating systems without any other difficulty.
- Supports to recover songs from memory card which can be manufactured by any world leading brands including PNY, Transcend, SanDisk, Lexar, Sony, Canon, Samsung, Kingston, etc.
- Capable to recover songs from cards which can support any file systems such as FAT16, EXFAT, FAT32, within few mouse clicks.
- Not only songs, it is also capable to recover other media files from memory card like videos and pictures which can be in any file format without any more difficulty.
- Helps to retrieve deleted music files from numerous memory card types like MiniSD cards, Multimedia cards, Compact flash cards, SD cards, XD cards and many others by following few simple steps.
- Card Memory Recovery tool enables people to take the preview of recovered songs before saving them to other data storage devices easily.
Steps To Recoevery Songs from Memory Cards:-
- In order to recover songs from new memory card, first you needs to download Card Memory Recovery software and install it on your computer. Launch the app, in the main screen from either of three option user needs to choose option "Recover Files" and proceed further to songs recovery.
- From the new window that pops up, user need to select the option "Recover Deleted Files" and click on the next button to move ahead.
- Once you click the next button, a new screen pops out, in this new screen you have to select Memory Card from which you want to recover music files.
- Once the memory card is selected, a thorough scan randomly checks for all music files and restores it back in a new location. You can preview the file type after the recovery process is over either in "Data Type View" or "File Type View" and hence if satisfied with the recovery process can save the retrieved file.