SD Card Video Recovery Software for Mac
SD or Secure Digital card is a non-volatile memory card, crafted to be used in portable devices such as digital camera, mobile phones, tablets etc. SD standards are maintained by SD card association (SDA). SDXC, SDSC, SDHC and SDIO are four families of SD card and the form factors of SD card include the original size, mini size and the macro size. SD card’s storage capacity ranges from 1MB to 2TB depending on the type of SD card. Different big brands that manufactures SD card are- Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, PNY, Patriot etc. As these portable tiny memory cards are generally used in digital world devices like mobile phone, camera, tablets etc, hence it is clear that they generally accommodate digital media files such as image files, music files including audio and video, recordings etc within them. Few users use them also to maintain backup of their most treasured clicks and multimedia files. Since a single SD card is used by many people there is always possibility of loss of recorded video or downloaded video files from it. Once a video file gets deleted or goes missing from it, at that point only perfect, trustworthy video recovery software can help you to regain all the lost or deleted videos. With this software video recovery on SD card Mac and Windows is easier.
Have you ever mistakenly lost videos, music, images from your SD cards? Let us look into certain situations when user imprudently clicks on the delete option of their digi cam while previewing the files and thereby loses his college days recorded videos. Sometimes you may unintentionally delete video files of your SD card while moving some of them to your Mac computer. Have you ever come across such error? Still in panic? Wondering how to restore all of them? Luckily you do not have to be frustrated as fortunately here is the ultimate recovery application for you. It can not only recover video files but can restore deleted files from miniSD card too according to the file type.
Features of This Software-
The most advantageous fact about this software is that it alone can perform multiple file recovery from different brands of storage devices like SanDisk, Sony, Hp, Samsung, PNY, Kingston, Transcend and many more. It can instantly undelete more the 200 different file types. It includes a built in search algorithm and its high module performs a rigorous scan to retrieve files based on their type of files, date of creation, size of files etc. Its trial version is totally free and can be downloaded from this page by clicking on the download button and also the software can be later upgraded too. Click here to know in details how it performs rescue operation from different big brands of memory cards in details.
First Things First-
Soon after the deletion of video files from your SD card, you should immediately stop using the memory card so that there does not takes place any write operation on the card and the files do not gets overwritten. Next, you must make use of a robust and OS compatible video recovery application in order to maximize the chance of recovery. Technically a single delete or format operation won’t wipe out files permanently from the portable storage device. But as soon as the files get overwritten its chances of recovery gets minimized. You must visit the link: http://www.cardmemoryrecovery.com/multimedia.html in order to know in details about the recovery process of deleted multimedia files (video, audio, photos etc)
Never ever abruptly remove your SD card from your digital devices and handle the memory card carefully so that it does not suffer any physical damage.
Causes of Deletion of Video Files from SD Card-
- The SD card you posses may sometime get formatted accidentally by you when you select the deadly “Format All” or “Format” option present in your digital camera.
- Secondly, your video files may get deleted from your SD card along with some unwanted files when you select multiple files at a time to delete. In a hurry-burry you may end up selecting an important video file along with unnecessary file.
- Thirdly, selecting the “Delete” option or pressing the “Delete” button inadvertently also deletes your video files from your SD card.
- Finally, improper insertion and removal of memory card from USB port of your Mac computer or from you digital camera, mobile phones etc also results into deletion of video files along with other files from your SD card.
Only Few Steps & You can Quickly Recover Deleted Video Files-
- In order to recover video files that are either lost / deleted from SD card series on your Mac computers, user first needs to download this recovery software and launch it on their gadget that supports the storage medium or on the computer. In the main screen from either of the two option user needs to hit the option "Recover Files" and proceed further to restore back all the deleted files.
- From the new window that pops up, user need to select either of the option "Recover Deleted Files" or "Recover Lost Files" and click on the next button to move ahead.
- Once you click the next button, a new screen pops out, in this new screen you have to select a particular drive from which they want to recover deleted files. In case of external storage card user can click on the option Memory card.
- Once the particular drive is selected, a thorough scan randomly checks for all the deleted items and restores it back in a new location.User here can preview the file type after the recovery process is over either in "Data Type View" or "File Type View" and hence if satisfied with the recovery process can save the retrieved file.